- Multicell allows to make GSM calls through a standard telephone or a PBX
- In practice,PTSN to GSM calls are more expensive than GSM to GSM calls.Muticell
enables to make GSM to GSM call through the fix lines.
- Multicell is connected to an external line of a PBX (FXS). If the exchange that
MULTIcell is connected has the voice call attendant feature it is possible to make
inward dialing by keying MF tones.
- 900/1800 MHz GSM standards.
- Built in caller ID feature
- SMS sending
- LEDs on the device shows the signal level and the phase of the communication.
- The device generates 12/16 KHz or Polarity Reversal charging pulses.If the
network does not send the charging signal at all Multicell device may generate
fictive charging pulses.
- Adjustment of voice transmit and receive levels during conversation .
- Wall mounted cabinet.The antenna is fixed type (it may also be the roof type
where the GSM signal is weak ).
- Telephone line is connected with RJ11 type jack to the device.
- Adapter of the device is 220VAC/9VDC 1A max.